CONTENT AND PR Coordinator
48025 based, or a willingness to drive to 2ish days a week.
Seeking a stylish, energized, proactive, self-starter to join the team. You are incredibly resourceful and very organized with impeccable taste. You have an astonishing work ethic and contagious enthusiasm.
WHAT WE LIKE
Energy, confidence and a deep love for fashion. A great aesthetic and incredible style. Friendly, fun, bright, and enthusiastic. Motivated, disciplined, solution-oriented.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
An astonishing work ethic. A take charge attitude. Creative ideas and out-of-the-box thinking. Impressive communication skills and an amazing way with words, with a diplomatic demeanor. Genuine passion for photography and the products and experience that RS creates.
The ability to write just about anything - from an Instagram caption to a professional email.
A great listener and incredible thought partner. You can brain storm for days.
A social media super star and visual story teller.
You are super tech savvy and know your way around Photoshop and Illustrator.
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
The ability to take initiative.
Attention and eye for detail.
Exquisite and timely communication.
A genuine people person and a desire to provide the ultimate customer experience.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
You will assist with a variety of tasks, including strategizing content calendar and brand storytelling for social media. Seeking and creating the RS network of influencers and creatives. Managing certain social accounts and growing social channels, specifically the Instagram. Working alongside Kate to ensure relationships and emails are responded to in a timely manner.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
· Building the PR network and creating new relationships.
· Creating a content calendar and managing to increase sales and digital and physical exposure.
· Learning and growing the social channels by understanding analytics. Coming up with new ways of content producing through competitive ecosystem research.
· Strategizing marketing and promotion of new styles and drops in an innovative and organized way.
· Scouring Instagram for emerging collaborations and influencers and answering DM’s.
· Creating intriguing content to maximize growth to the RS Instagram.
· Organizing and maintaining schedules and making appointments for the creative director.
HOW TO APPLY
Subject title: “Content & PR Coordinator”. Email email@example.com with resume, cover letter, and links to your social media accounts.
Include in the email:
A 5-7 sentence paragraph on why you’d be a good fit for this position.
A solution you have that could improve RS in any way - increasing Instagram traffic or e-commerce sales, collaborating with a specific person/brand, more sustainable practices, etc. Be creative!
3 Instagram accounts that inspire you. This could be any type of account - fashion, art, food, humans. I want an idea of who you are!
If you seem like a good fit for RS, we will reach out. If you don’t hear from us, keep shining!